Holidays always come to us faster than we also expect that your business is prepared can be difficult. With social networks comes more ways to brand your business for the holidays. Social media marketing is always a powerful way to build your business, but there are a few tricks and tricks that can incorporate to raise their media for the holiday season.
Cyber Monday last year has $ 1.4 billion of online spending that makes it the biggest shopping day in the history of the Internet. This year promises to increase so be prepared and some of it!
1. Show Appreciation – Everyone wants to be appreciated and your prospects are no different. Offer gifts, coupons or other special offers to show appreciation for all.
2. Holiday Events – Provide fun contests and events where visitors and guests can participate. Launch a holiday party online with promotional themed gift offers like 12 days or Tis the reason to give. The possibilities are endless to offer theme gifts and holiday gifts. Promote these events in all social sites, as well as its main site and provide incentives for participation.
3. Holiday Commitment – Encourage your friends and followers to share their vacation tips and tricks. Most people like to share their ideas especially for the holidays. Invite people to participate in active debates and discussions.
4. Holiday Video Marketing – Create fun holiday-themed videos to share with your fans and followers. A fun twist marketing would fit a reduction code somewhere on the video to provide more incentives for people to see. You can also post a hint to find an even bigger and better gift or a discount. Post these holiday videos on their social sites for all. In short, interesting holiday theme Make it possible.
5. Action Tips and Advice – On the other side, make sure to share vacation tips and advice too. Even short tutorials or purses with a holiday theme would work well. Remember, you want to be a resource for your friends and followers, not only make a sale!
6. Daily drawing or contest – daily contests or Perform drawings in their social sites for people to come visit every day. For example: 12 days of Christmas Trivia. Publish a Christmas trivia issue every day and every correct answer comes the opportunity at a great premium or discount.
7. Points for prizes – on the same track, give points for each daily visit and special offer prices, gifts, etc. so many points.
8. Decorate for the holidays – make changes to your sites / pages for the holidays. There are many options to easily add graphics to your site. Change your Facebook cover photo of a moving holiday scene. Add a few Christmas lights to your site. Get festive and spread the joy of the party!
9. Encourage people to give to charities as much as possible. Let them know that through you they can get what they need and give people in need. Donate a percentage of all holiday sales to charity. If you prefer, let the client choose the charity. Provide options for them to feel more in control. Giving and helping others in need is one thing we can all do to help.
10. Start early – The holiday season seems to be growing daylight so you do not wait to start your holiday marketing. The big stores start at Christmas market in September so be sure to be there too. Start planning your holiday marketing several months in advance so when the season is on us, you are well prepared.