Do you want to look fashionable? I will show you where to get free advice, ideas and fashion ideas to stylize. This will be like having your own free online fashion stylist. I will share with you 5 online sites for a free online fashion inspiration.
1. Pinterest is a very cool site. Pinterest is a Web site that shares chips that allows users to create and manage collections of images based on themes such as events, interests and hobbies. For example, let’s say there is a black pencil skirt that needs style. Following a search for black pencil skirt, one would provide dozens of images of different ways to shape a black pencil skirt.
Another interesting thing about Pinterest is that you can create maps or follow forums created by other people. For example, one can look for things like: Autumn or winter trends, or fashion inspiration. Fashion is personal. Find a fashion sign with which you can identify and inspire yourself.
2. Instagram is a photo sharing, video sharing and online networking service that allows users to take photos and videos. Instagram can be searched using hashtags. For example, I will use the same example of black pencil skirt. Look for hashtag #blackpencilskirt for style options. Other good hashtags to use are: #ootd, #fashionblogger, #fashionblog, #lookbook, #fashiontrends, and #lookoftheday. The last two are my favorite #ootnmagazine and #oliviapalermo (Olivia Palermo is a pioneer of online fashion) and one of my favorites.
3. Polyvore is a new way to discover and buy things you love. On this site, you can buy sets. The sets are fashion outfits put in place by the users. For example, you can search for sets containing a black pencil skirt. Or if you want a black pencil skirt, you can look for the best option that fits your style. The good thing about this site is that the searched items can be purchased. This site is also good for fashion bloggers, as a set can be created and displayed directly on your blog.
4. Follow fashion bloggers. Fashion is personal, so a key will be to find the blogger who bets matches your style. How to find fashion bloggers sites: Google search, Instagram, Polyvore, Twitter and YouTube.
5. YouTube is a video sharing site. For fashion inspired search keywords: lookbook, ootd, look of the day, fashion trends (depending on the season), winter, spring, summer or winter lookbooks Autumn, fashion vlogger, fashion looks.
Now you have the tools to find inspiration and style of fashion.